Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Guess who’s waiting at the end of you?

It’s taken me this long to post my thoughts on my blog for many reasons; work, not deciding on exactly what I wanted to write about etc. Even now, I just made up my mind to start typing and see where the keystrokes lead me, so here goes.

I’ve faced some challenges recently and as of this morning, I was convinced I was going to have a major heart attack. I felt like I was about to implode; so many thoughts going on in my head and no exit points to let it all out.

Then I thought to myself; tomorrow is another day and when it comes, the challenges of today will seem like child’s play. At times like this, what works best for me is to sing and just forget about myself and as I sing new songs I’d never sang before, God truly takes away the burdens, and I’m convinced there’s a God

I’m not sure if I’m alone in this but sometimes, after I’ve been through whatever has been thrown at me (and I’ve passively or actively accepted), I just feel like giving up and ending it all (and I’m not been dramatic). Then I wonder, what excuse or right do I have to do that to my generation, my God, and myself?

We all constantly need to remind ourselves that we are great objet d’art in progress. To be the perfect sculptings, we need to go through the fire and the waters, the winds and the sands. It is only through these testings that we can discover our true selves and become who we were created to be. Giving up will never be the answer to facing challenges.

There is absolutely no challenge that you can’t surmount as long as you look upwards, inwards and around you for the greater power that can solve all problems. Just when you’ve come to the end of your tether, you’ll discover God waiting to lead you on, hope is alive and faith is real.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anoda wonderful one to lift the soul Bubu. U really r a voice2 b heard!

Anonymous said...

Je pense que tu es tres intelligent. La Blogg est tres beaux et riche. Tubosun

Anonymous said...

OLOKOR MICHAEL said......
Indeed ur thoughts about what you go thru in life makes me realise that we all faces the same challenges everyday.Thank you 4 ur inspired words God has place you in our lifes as "a soul lifter".May ur words always touch a life from this day forward and forever(AMEN).Peace!