Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Today I...

Today I choose not to allow anything frazzle me
Today I decide to take full control of my thoughts and emotions

Today I choose to be who I ought to be
Today I decide to take the steps towards the picture I see

Today I decide to be more proactive
Today I choose to make my own future

Today I choose to be a better man
Today I decide to walk in integrity

No matter what happens around me, I will stand my ground
No matter what happens within me, I will not loose focus
No matter what anyone says, I will neither shift nor waiver

And even if the winds swirl and the sun scathes, I will not budge
Because Today I, promise to be true to me

3 comments:

Ibiyemi said...

Didn't know you were this poetic! i love this piece and Today, i choose to ....................you want to know?
give me a shout!

Oritsega said...

@ Ibiyemi
and what do you choose to do today?

Benedicta said...

This is amazing and inspirational keep it up from today i choose to be myself.