Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The answer to that question

We often wonder if God loves us, at least I know I ask myself that a few times. When we ask ourselves, it is often because we are going through a challenge and wondering why God hasn't come to save us yet and then He does, and then we wonder why we ever doubted in the first place..... and sometimes for many of us, the circle continues, over and over again.

We are wired to always look for evidence to support our thinking and actions, to rationalise everything, which in it itself is not a bad thing. However, God calls us to have faith; to believe in Him totally. We should not rely on how we feel or the state of our surroundings to gain assurance of His love for us, we should trust Him completely to work it all out. This can be hard but it takes getting used to; I'm still on that lane as well.

So does God love me? Is He concerned about everything that concerns me? Yes He does and yes He is.

No comments: